A free WYSIWYG editor replacement for <textarea> fields.
For Mozilla 1.3+ (any platform) or Internet Explorer 5.5+ (Windows).
- Project page (@ sourceforge.net)
- Anonymous CVS access (@ sourceforge.net)
- Bug system (@ sourceforge.net)
- Forum (@ interactivetools.com)
- Last public release
For download section please see the project page @ SourceForge.
dynarch.com would like to thank the following companies/persons for their donations to support development of HTMLArea (listed alphabetically):
Also many thanks to all people at InteractiveTools.com HTMLArea forums for contributing translations, feedback, bug reports and fixes.
Last but not least, this project wouldn't have existed without InteractiveTools.com.
htmlArea License (based on BSD license)
© 2002-2004, interactivetools.com, inc.
© 2003-2004 dynarch.com LLC
All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- Neither the name of interactivetools.com, inc. nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.